Double hung windows are the most popular replacement choice
Engineered using state-of-the-art multi-million dollar robotic equipment, House Transformers Contractor’s double hung replacement windows are designed to make rooms more comfortable and save money by lowering energy bills.
While most companies only have one double hung window to choose from, House Transformers carries several premium models, including wood double hung windows. Every double hung window is made with full fusion-welded frames and sashes and comes with dual operating sashes that tilt in for easy cleaning,
They also feature at least two panes of thermally insulated glass and a technologically advanced warm edge spacer system, 100% uPVC virgin vinyl, fiberglass screen and a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty*.
- Many windows have insulated frames and a warm-edge spacing system, which is up to 90% better than other systems.
- Improved performance of argon and krypton gas-filled IGUs and Low-E glass.
- Reduced conductivity and total window U-value (heat transfer).
- Top and bottom sashes tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Industry leading Air Infiltration Rating - 0.08 cfm/ft.
- Special formula uPVC never needs painting, makes cleaning a snap, and prevents scratching or denting.
- Soft White vinyl frames and sashes feature an exceptionally smooth, clean surface that keeps your windows looking beautiful for decades.
- Integrated lift rail makes your window easy to open and close.
- Energy Star qualified U-factor.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS