Easy Gliding Slider Windows
All sliding windows come standard with a state-of-the-art track and roller system that makes for easy gliding. Half screens are also standard on all lift out sliders (full screens available). Full screens are standard on all swing & clean sliders) with the option of full screens. House Transformers carries both two and three panel sliders in multiple configurations.
Many sliding windows are also available with Flex Screen at no additional cost. All windows also come standard with double or triple weather stripping to give you twice the air leakage protection. Sliding Windows
Features of Sliding Windows
- Heavy-duty vinyl frames with all corners fused together using a four point welder at high temperatures, for extraordinary strength and excellent insulation.
- Warm-edge spacer system reduces energy loss through the glass.
- Soft White vinyl frames and sashes feature an exceptionally smooth, clean surface that keeps your windows looking beautiful for decades.
- Automotive-type window glazing creates a super-tight seal.
- Ultra-compression weather seal at the meeting rail eliminates air infiltration.
- Polypropylene poly-fin weatherstripping helps make your windows airtight.
- Heavy-duty cam sweep locks with keepers mounted perpendicularly will keep your home safer and more secure.
- Non-corrosive brass rollers provide smooth, graceful gliding action.
- Lift-out sashes, with an anti-lift device that prevents sashes from being lifted out unless necessary, provide easy access to the exterior of the window for cleaning.
- Anti-drift device helps to keep the secondary sash in place when you operate the primary sash.
- Sleek, low-profile frame provides an expanded viewing area.
- Finely detailed millwork design on the interior master frame gives a look of handcrafted molding.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS